One of the most important and blessed days in the women’s life is her wedding day. Every woman wants to look perfect on her wedding day. Here are some tips to make you look as gorgeous as a queen:
• The first step would be to cleanse your face and neck with a cleansing milk or foam. Do not rub the skin dry.
• Rubbing ice on the skin would help even out the pores and prevent clogging. It also helps control oil while locking in the moisture.
• Use a moisturizer depending on your skin type to make your skin soft and pliant. In case of very oily skin a toner would be beneficial.
• Foundation must be applied over the face, neck, eyes, ears and even on the lips. The foundation helps to provide a texture to the skin. This helps for application of the blusher and the eye shadow later.
• Use a translucent face powder – lighter than the skin tone to give a matt effect. Dust it lightly with a powder applicator brush.
• Use an eye shadow base; apply on the eyelid with your finger or a soft shadow brush. This will prevent the shadow from creasing.
• Use the eyeliner after you have made up the face. Apply the liner as close to the lashes as possible.
• Apply blush in the end after applying the foundation and the eye shadow. Use the blush in the same color tone as your lipstick.
• Use lip balm before applying the lip stick.
• Use a lip liner to define your lips.
• Depending on the shape of your lips, use the liner to give you a desired effect. Always try to follow the natural line of the lips.
• Hairstyle is usually chosen, after completing the makeup to suit the looks of the bride.
Looking good is not just about make-up. Let your make-up make a statement of who you are. Let it be a reflection of your personality.